Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Dragons Universe

Some of the Dragons Universe Micro Action Figures i got from a recent trade with a fellow collector. I've never thought of collecting these figures before, the appeal never got into me, not until a collector included a few figures from a trade, that's where i started looking for these what got me looking for them is the bulky designs and the heavy weapons which is a lot different to their other MB sets like Halo and Marvel Bloks. Series 1 were already phased out from the store, good thing the same collector who traded me offered a few figures he's willing to let go, so i took the opportunity and grab these small but bulky figures. Though they are not complete, these sets will definitely stay on my display.


Series 1 Micro Action Figures

image

Raven

image

Azure Striker

image

Bloodstone Raider

image

No comments:

Post a Comment